SaM Solutions invites skilled Sitecore developers to take part in our projects for European and American customers.
Description of one of the proposed projects:
A Sitecore upgrade from Sitecore 8.2 to 10.2. Existing solution is extremely clean and well architected. It’s a lift and shift from On-prem currently to Sitecore Managed Cloud (10.2, Kubernetes) staying on .NET MVC. The dev(s) involved will be handing the migration and upgrade, ensuring code works against the new runtime, working on DevOps and deployments, testing, etc.
- 3+ years' experience in .NET MVC development;
- 1+ years' hands-on experience in Sitecore development;
- Strong knowledge of .NET, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, MS SQL;
- Solid expertise in CI/CD implementation with Azure DevOps services;
- Good communications skills;
- Ability to communicate in English (including voice communication, messaging, emails).
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with Sitecore Managed Cloud (Kubernetes);
- Experience with JSS, SXA, Solr, PowerShell;
- Experience with full life cycle of application development;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
- Well-established processes;
- Professional growth by means of trainings, seminars, activities within internal PMO;
- Possible business trips to customer's location;
- English and German classes;
- Social advantages (flexible schedule, medical insurance, etc.);
- Relocation is possible if necessary.