SaM Solutions invites an experienced Software Test Automation Engineer (Java) for a patent lifecycle system automation project with knowledge of English.
The project is related to the automation of testing systems that process patent applications and patents themselves in a certain sequence.
Tasks to perform on the project:
- Review, propose and improve software development processes within the projects from quality standpoint;
- Support developers and architects playing part within autonomous Dev/OPS groups by delivering solutions for ensuring quality of the final product, adhering to the principles, policies and patterns established within the company;
- Deliver automated test framework(s) to ensure quality within CI/CD pipelines, integrate those, document and operate on behalf of the project teams;
- Consult on best practices of using BDD principles and tools in SDLC;
- Adhere where appropriate to the overall Enterprise Architecture through the delivery of solutions, solution architectures and models, design patterns, principles, models, requirements, standards and policies of company and/or security.
- Java (8+), SQL;
- Test framework development experience;
- Selenium ecosystem, Cucumber;
- Rest API testing/Junit/TestNG/Docker/Jenkins (Pipeline syntax, CI).
Nice to have:
- Helm; Kafka; Spring cloud stream; MongoDB.
- competitive salary;
- medical insurance;
- 100%-paid sick leave;
- remote work;
- relocation is possible if necessary;
- excellent opportunities for professional development;
- language course and other professional programs;
- casual and fun environment.